dispatches from the world's smallest, sweetest kitchen

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

You're a Gem! Palentine's 2016

My free time has been in limited supply for the past two years, and given the choice between baking or blogging with it, I've chosen baking.  But a week of precious downtime means the chance to pay attention to this poor, neglected blog.  I only half remember what I baked, but it sure looked nice.

First up: Palentine's 2016.

With a yellow/gray/white colour scheme and a "you're a gem" theme, Palentine's was a lemony delight.





I spent a bit more time on decor, and mostly baked some old favourites:

Meringues:


Sugar cookies. So, so, so many sugar cookies.





Cupcakes - I think they were lemon with swiss meringue buttercream, and snickerdoodle.





 Maple cookie dough truffles - WITH BACON SALT.


 Cake. I have no idea what kind this is.



 Chocolates

 Um. Some sort of cookie.
Drinks!
Speaking of decor;













Et fin.





0 comments:

Post a Comment