dispatches from the world's smallest, sweetest kitchen

Saturday, July 23, 2011

This Post Is Brought to You Courtesy of the Unrelenting Heat

The tag-line for this blog is "dispatches from the world's smallest, sweetest kitchen," and I am not joking around about the smallest part.






One time there were four people in the kitchen.  But it wasn't pretty.  It's so small that my baking supplies are taking over my dining room:


And my linen closet:


It's no wonder, given the number of cake pans and baking books that I have.  But it is becoming a bit of a problem.  Earlier this month Strawberry Chic posted this photo from the Better Homes and Gardens website, with a beautiful solution to the storage problems that come with small kitchens:

 Can someone make this happen for me?  I can pay you in cookies.  Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, I'm not sure I've seen these pics of your kitchen. Absolutely adorable, quite like yourself. What about some sort of device from which to hang the cake pans? Can they be hanged?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Meridith

    mwah, thanks! i think to fit all of the cake pans, i would have to install something across my entire dining room ceiling, which might be a little claustrophobic. i really do like the idea of renovating a wardrobe....

    ReplyDelete